In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, our data is presented below.
Company name: CDL FLY SL
Registered office: C / Electra 1 - 7i
Phone: +34 984 29 08 07
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE www.maxiarods.com
The use of the website http://www.maxiarods.com implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice in the version published by Maxia Rods at the same time as the User access the page. Consequently, the user must carefully read this Legal Notice.
1.Maxia Rods may modify or update, without prior notice, the information contained on its website, as well as its configuration, presentation and access conditions.
2. Maxia Rods does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in the access to the web, in its content, nor that it is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, in its case, avoid, correct or update them.
3. The User agrees to use the website in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice, as well as morality and generally accepted good customs and public order.
4.Maxia Rods guarantees that all content and services offered on www.maxiarods.es respect the principle of dignity of the person, the principle of non-discrimination based on race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social circumstance, as well as the principle of protection of youth and childhood.
5. Maxia Rods undertakes NOT TO SEND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT IDENTIFYING THEM AS SUCH, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
All the information sent to Maxia Rods customers will not be considered as commercial communication, provided that it is aimed at maintaining the existing contractual relationship between the client and Maxia Rods, as well as the performance of information tasks and other activities specific to the service. that the client has contracted with the company.
6. Both the access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the person who carries it out. Maxia Rods is not responsible for any consequence, damage or injury that may arise from such access or use of the information. Maxia Rods is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for possible damages that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in it, as a consequence of the presence of virus in the user's computer used for the connection to the services and contents of the web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
7. All third party links to this website must be to your home page or entry.
8.Maxia Rods and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user's address for any dispute that may arise from access to this website. In the event that the user is domiciled outside of Spain, Maxia Rods and the user submit, with express waiver of any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals Oviedo (Spain).
9.Maxia Rods uses "cookies" on its page, browsing the page http://www.maxiarods.com records information on the number of visits, hours, etc. in the historical files or logs for exclusively statistical purposes.